Friday, July 27, 2007

Pillar of Enoch Ministry Summer 2007 Newsletter
Friday, July 27th, 2007

Greetings everyone,

After returning from Atlanta, where I marketed my books at the International Christian Retail Show, I was really exhausted, and my feet have never before hurt so bad from all the walking I did. I therefore needed some time to rest and unwind, so I took a couple of weeks off from my usual writing schedule.

That partly explains the lack of activity here. In regard to work, the only thing I worked on during that time was preparing a revision of my newest book to remove some typographical errors, and draw and add two illustrations regarding salvation. Then I placed an order for more books that I will need to fulfill all the outstanding orders for books that I currently have.


Since I still had work to do, that mini vacation wasn’t truly a vacation, and it ended much too soon this past Monday, when I started going through a mountain of piled up invoices, bills, receipts, old correspondence, statements, and other papers in an effort to unbury the top of my desk, and make my work space more tolerable, and organized.

While I wasn’t entirely successful (a few small piles of "stuff" remain on my desk) the overall picture here now is one of organization, sanity, and controlled clutter rather than the impossible mess I had before. This serves to add some peace of mind, and tranquility to my otherwise often turbulent creative and spiritual thoughts.

Simultaneously, I also have been tidying up my home, adding new storage containers that required assembly (Thank God I know how to use a screwdriver, and follow a schematic drawing!) and finding a way to process dozens of orders in an efficient and quick way, despite my very small home, and lack of space.

Then, after I got all that work done, I started processing my new orders, and following my leads from the ICRS show. I have also sent out dozens of thank you notes, and paid all my outstanding bills except for the debt accrued in running my book ministry. I hope that Yahweh will bless me financially in this regard very soon. In the meantime, I am optimistic that God can, and will bless me with a big financial return for all my hard efforts to market my books.

This weekend, I will tape together dozens of boxes, make up dozens of mailing labels, and create three sets of my books on CD. I will then be sewing together some new curtains that I cut out for my kitchen.

Then, next week, I will be receiving my new book orders, and unpacking those boxes in order to fill the smaller ones that I will ship individual orders in. After that is done, and all the orders are carted to the post office and mailed, I will begin making curtains for my bathroom and living room, and preparing for my 50th birthday party.

Yes, that’s right - I will be 50 this August 6th. In honor of that day, I plan to do a little study of the heavens when I was born to share with all of you.

Also, in the very near future, I have a surprise free essay on Psalm 108 that will be used as a news article to encourage books sales, and draw traffic to my web site. This essay will also be made available free of charge through my Yahoo group.

I will then be working feverishly to finish the final book in this book series, and to do all the drawings for it while I begin marketing my books locally.

In the meantime, please do post at my Yahoo Group board at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pillar-of-Enoch-Bible-Study-News/


if you have any questions, or wish to discuss any of the many diverse topics that are touched upon in my books. In addition to answering any questions that arise, I will be posting updates to my news in upcoming weeks, and checking in to see if there is any new activity on the board.

Yours in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
“Books with a Vision”
http://pillar-of-enoch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!