Sunday, August 12, 2007

Request for Book Reviews of "The Language of God in Humanity"

This is a request for qualified individuals to do book reviews, especially of my latest book. Reader reviews are a very important, and effective way to advertise a book. So you can help me by reading, and reviewing copies of my books.

Sincere reviewers will receive a free copy of my book: "The Language of God in Humanity" in PDF form on CD. Please contact me only if you can promise me that you will read any requested book within two months, and that - after reading it - you will post a minimum 100-word review that reflects the contents and purpose of the book at Amazon.com, and Barnes and Noble, and also send me a copy of your review for use in publicity campaigns.

Although you are welcome to request to review any of my three books in print, I am actively only seeking reviews of “The Language of God in Humanity” at this time.

Here is my official review request:

“The Language of God in Humanity” by Helena Lehman
is a deeply spiritual, loving look at the complex relationship between God, mankind, and the Gospel in the Stars that is revealed in many Old Testament symbols, especially the Ark of the Covenant, and the Tabernacle. The book also carefully examines the connection between Blood Covenants and Communion, and shows how each person is a living parable, and an imperfect reflection of God. Autographed copies of this thought-provoking 660-page book are $25.00 in the Pillar of Enoch Ministry Bookstore at http://pillar-of-enoch.com. Send requests for review copies with the reviewers name, address, and credentials to helena@pillar-of-enoch.com.

My deepest advance thanks goes to those who sincerely reply.

Helena Lehman - Author
http://pillar-of-enoch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!