Saturday, November 03, 2007

Remaining Steadfast In Persecution

Though I may keep getting attacked for my stance about God's judgment on California, God has called me to remain steadfast in saying that the people of California were, and are being judged, whether or not we choose to call it that.

I have good friends who still live in San Diego who wish they didn't, and are thinking of moving as soon as possible. Why? Because, like me, they are fairly certain that God is judging southern California, and that it is probably going to get worse. In fact, I did live in San Diego myself from 2000 to 2003. But God called me out of California because, by the Spirit's own Word to me in prayer, God wanted to spare me from experiencing the suffering and devastation that has, and will continue to occur in California, and all across America as we get closer to the time of the Great Tribulation.

Does that mean that God is not judging everybody else in America? No. If nothing else, the SEVERE droughts and floods all across America over the past few years ought to dispel that notion.

God is simply focusing His wrath on California at the moment, but soon it could be another part of America that is hit, and more Christians will be caught in elevated levels of suffering because they were not earnestly asking God for protection, did not move when they were prompted to, or were not doing God's will in their lives in some other respect.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know kim clement? He's an awesome prophet. The Spirit of The Lord speaks through him in a powerful way.

    http://www.kimclement.com/words/2007/07-0819.html

    and more importantly:

    http://www.kimclement.com/words/2007/07-1028.html

    ReplyDelete

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!