Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why the Pillar of Enoch Ministry Has Been Plagiarized
and Blacklisted By Other Christian and Messianic Ministries

Shalom Everyone,

There are considerable overlaps between my books and the teachings of Ken Klein in his videos about the Great Pyramid, and this is partly because he is familiar with my material - portions of which have been available on line at my Pillar of Enoch Ministry web site since 1999. The separate ministries of J. R. Church and Noah Hutchings also share points in common with my own ministry, yet - despite my overtures to them - these ministries will not acknowledge me, my books or teachings. Find out why by reading this web page:

http://pillar-of-enoch.com/author/plagiarism.html

If you have questions about the Pillar of Enoch Ministry or wonder how other ministries might perceive it, you will likely find this web article highlyinformative and interesting. After reading it, I would appreciate your feedback. Please let me know what you think.

In Yahshua,
Helena Lehman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!