Thursday, February 09, 2012

In The Shelter Of His Wings

“I will say of Yahweh, ‘He is my
refuge and my fortress; My God,
in Him I will trust.’ Surely He shall
deliver you from the snare of the fowler,
And from the perilous pestilence.
He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge.”
~ Psalm 91:2-4 ~

Click on This Link to Enlarge


I copied this awesome photo of a brilliantly colored tropical bird sheltering her chicks with her wings from Dawn Websdale's photos at Facebook today, February 9th, 2012. Then I enlarged it and added the perfect Bible verses from Psalm 91 to describe what it means to all believers.

I hope you like it and will share it with your friends.

God bless you all, and Maranatha! :-)

Helena Lehman -
Founder of the Pillar of Enoch Ministry
http://pillar-of-enoch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!