Friday, March 09, 2012

My First Two Prophetic Gems: The Hallel Psalms and Autumn Feasts Prophecy

Part 2 of My Eight Part Article Entitled:
"My Prophetic Revelations Revisited"

By Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry (POEM)
http://pillar-of-enoch.com

CLICK HERE TO GIVE POEM A DONATION

Other Methods To Give A Gift: http://pillar-of-enoch.com/contact.html
IMPORTANT NOTE:
This Material is taken from my Language of God Book Series, and book sales have not been good due to the controversial nature of some of the material addressed in this exhaustive biblical research series. So, if this material has blessed you, but you do not wish to or need to buy my Language Series books, please consider giving a financial gift to my ministry using the methods provided in the links above. 
Due to its length, this article is presented in eight parts. The links to the other seven sections appear at the bottom of this article.
~~***~~***~~***~~

In my book “The Language of God in Prophecy,” I introduced the prophetic world to the revelations that God gave to me during the Days of Awe in 2004. In that revelation, I was given information that rested upon the foundation that the earliest believers in Yahshua assumed that God had allotted 6000 years for sinful mankind to have partial dominion over the Earth before God would send His anointed Messiah to exact righteous judgment and to reign over the sons of men for a thousand years. The Second Coming of Yahshua is therefore tied to determining the correct end of this 6000 year period. To find out, I needed to construct a biblical chronology. After having done so and coming up with one that is almost identical to Bishop Usher’s, I presented my findings in my Language of God book series, which are available to purchase at my Pillar of Enoch Ministry web site (at http://pillar-of-enoch.com) or at Amazon.com. This chronology led me to believe that the year 1999 was the last year of the 6th Great Day, or thousand-year Day since Adam and Eve had fallen.

Now, in the Autumn Feasts Prophecy that was given to me during the Days of Awe in 2004, I was shown that the days that fall between Rosh Hashanah and the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles could be viewed prophetically as years that marked a divine time of transition between the end of the Sixth Great Day and the beginning of the Seventh Great Day, which is typically known among believers as the Millennial Rule of Christ. I was also shown that these year-long days marked a divine time of preparation and judgment in God’s prophetic timeline.


Click To See Larger Image

From the several years of intense research that I had engaged in long before my 2004 Autumn Feasts revelation, I was fairly certain that this transition time began on Rosh Hashanah in the autumn of the Gregorian year 1999, which began the Jewish Year 5760. To verify this, beginning shortly after my 2004 revelation, the Holy Spirit began to show me the hidden prophetic meaning of the Hallel Psalms, which are Psalms 110 through 118, along with Psalm 119 (which is not a Hallel Psalm) and Psalm 136 (which is) often added in liturgy. According to the word of knowledge I received, these Psalms are tied to the years 2010 through 2019, and they mark a prophetic transition period meant to prepare the way for the Millennial Rule of Christ. As such, this period should end with the Battle of Armageddon, the resurrection of the martyred Tribulation saints, and the cleansing and rededication of the Earth and all living things to God in preparation for the Yahshua’s Millennial Rule. According to the final chapters of the Book of Revelation, the onset of the Millennium will be preceded by the visible return of Yahshua to Earth with an army of His saints and the establishment of the seat of His righteous throne and government in the ancient city of Jerusalem. For further research, you can find my prophetic insights regarding all of these psalms in my book “The Language of God in Prophecy,” where the “Chanukiah of Feasts” illustration on page 4 was also originally presented.

Fascinatingly, I recently noted something about Psalm 114 that had passed my attention while working on my book. This is the fact that Psalm 114, which is tied to the year 2014, contains a recap of the purpose of the Exodus of the Israelites from Egypt. Furthermore, it speaks of the skipping or shaking of the mountains and hills and the trembling of the Earth:
~*~ Psalm 114 (NKJV) ~*~
When Israel went out of Egypt,
The house of Jacob from a people of strange language,
Judah became His sanctuary, and Israel His dominion.
The sea saw it and fled; Jordan turned back.
The mountains skipped like rams, the little hills like lambs.
What ails you, O sea, that you fled?
O Jordan, that you turned back?
O mountains, that you skipped like rams?
O little hills, like lambs?
Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the Lord,
At the presence of the God of Jacob,
Who turned the rock into a pool of water,
The flint into a fountain of waters.
Now, it’s interesting to note that the Resurrection of Yahshua was accompanied by an earthquake - as is the resurrection of the Two Witnesses in the Book of Revelation. It therefore may not be a coincidence that the mountains and hills skipping for joy in this Psalm made me think of them doing so during an earthquake! Could Psalm 114’s allusion to the Exodus and an earthquake that will shake every mountain and hill of the Earth be speaking to us of a future Exodus of God’s people? Could this be a clear allusion to the coming Rapture of the Bride of Christ that I originally missed? If it is, then it suggests that there may be a Second Rapture in 2014, or sometime thereafter. However, considering that Psalm 108’s prophecy, which discusses the situation surrounding Israel just before the Tribulation (or perhaps just before the Great Tribulation), seems to be coming to fruition now - in late 2012 - this allusion to the Exodus could be tied to the First Rapture that I now believe could happen around Chanukah or Christmas of 2012.

According to my Tribulation Timeline that I created in 2011, which is featured in a different section of this eight-part article series, I thought this Second Rapture might occur around Chanukah in 2014, which is exactly three and a half years from the Blood Moon of June 15th, 2011 that occurred over the Middle East. However, it is likely that the first year of the Tribulation may actually have been from mid-2009 to mid-2010, when a spectacular Solar Eclipse occurred over Easter Island. As I reveal in my books, this tiny island is a very prophetically situated place. If true, this means that the First Rapture is going to be closer to a Mid-Tribulation event rather than Pre-Tribulation event. Furthermore, the First Rapture may tied to Chanukah of 2012 instead of Pentecost - for reasons that I will explain in a moment. In addition, the Second Rapture may be targeting the Pentecost of 2016 that will fall three and a half years after the Chanukah and Christmas season of 2012.

I firmly believe that the First Rapture is tied to the opening of the Fifth Seal, and that the Sixth Seal Judgment will immediately follow, or be commensurate with it. I also believe that the Sixth Seal describes a pole shift and crustal displacement that will move every hill and mountain out of its place, and cause massive tsunamis. This catastrophic event will kill one third of the Earth’s population in a very short period of time, and will then allow the Antichrist to take control of the world. Uncannily, Psalm 114 also seems to be describing the events of the Sixth Seal Judgment. Though this could be a clue that, as much as I want the Fifth and Sixth Seals to be opened around the Chanukah or Christmas season of 2012, we may have to wait a couple more years, I doubt this. Rather, I believe it is describing these events after the fact - as a wake-up call for those who have been left behind to get their hearts right with God, rather than as a clue to the timing of the First Rapture.

As for why the Two Witness haven’t appeared yet, I believe that their arrival will be commensurate with the First Rapture of the sanctified saints who are being numbered as the Bride of Christ and her Wise Virgin handmaidens. This means that the Two Witnesses will likely appear right after the Sixth Seal Pole Shift occurs. This First Rapture is the one that many deluded souls may try to explain away as an alien abduction or demonic counterfeit of the true Rapture of the Saints. They will do this since they are part of the charismatic movement that has allowed demonic signs and wonders to be accepted into the Church. For this reason, they will likely see the Antichrist’s false signs and lying wonders as a confirmation of his deity. These same deluded souls are teaching that the real work of the Church will begin after this false Rapture, when they think that those left behind will be the righteous rather than those in rebellion. As a horrifying result, many of these lost people will end up worshiping the Antichrist as the true Christ!

But there is a very sinister reason for this false teaching, brothers and sisters. The sad truth is that, because so many believers may be saved, but are not sanctified through repentance and self-control, they will likely be among those left behind. As such, some of them will not repent, but will be seeking ways to justify or glorify themselves rather than face the sad truth. As such, they will be fishing for explanations without looking at their own hearts, or seeking out the Holy Spirit for the correct answers. This is because so many believers have erroneously been taught that believing in Yahshua automatically makes them exempt from any condemnation associated with willful sinfulness. However, while it is true that we are forgiven for every sin made prior to our salvation through belief in Yahshua, we will be held accountable for every sin we don’t repent of that occurs after that fateful moment! Yahshua wants a sanctified Bride, not one who revels in wickedness and reviles righteousness!

At the time of my initial revelation concerning the Hallel Psalms, my interpretation of it led me to assume that the Rapture might occur in the year 2010, and that the seven-year Tribulation was tied to the years 2011 through 2017, with 2018 and 2019 possibly serving as transitional healing years between the earthly destruction of the Tribulation period and the near perfection of the Earth that will exist during Yahshua’s Millennial Kingdom. I also saw that the Tribulation may not be tied to the prophetic seven-branch Menorah Pattern suggested by Daniel’s Seventieth Week, but to a prophetic Chanukiah, or nine-branched Menorah Pattern. However, it is also possible that 2011 and 2019 may be meant to be the framing years around the seven-year Tribulation, which would make 2012 through 2018 the years marking Daniel’s Seventieth Week.

Uncannily, these prophetic seven-branch and nine-branch Menorah Patterns can be found throughout the Bible. I discussed this at length in my 2006 book “The Language of God in Prophecy” after reading about them in another book by J. R. Church. After finishing my own books, I also saw a strong connection between a nine branch “Chanukiah” Pattern and God’s Plan of Salvation that J.R. Church did not see. The graphic that I created to reveal this discovery became extremely popular when I shared it on Facebook, on my POEM Blog and in one of my previous articles, and I have included it below. I hope that it will edify you also. According to this Chanukiah pattern, the initial creation of the current Heaven and Earth is tied to the first Feast of the Jewish Sacred year. This is Passover, which falls on the first day of the week-long Feast of Unleavened Bread, while the creation of the New Heavens and New Earth is tied to the first day of the week-long celebration of Chanukah, which is also known as the Jewish Festival of Light.


Click To See Larger Image

The Chanukiah illustration here reflects my interpretation of the Nine Jewish Feasts, these being the Seven Feasts Ordained by Yahweh with the addition of Purim and Chanukah, the Feasts connected to the adoption of the Gentile Nations into Yahweh God’s Plan of Redemption, and their destined entrance into Yahshua’s Millennial Kingdom. However, since creating this illustration, I have come to surmise that the First Rapture may actually be tied to Chanukah rather than Pentecost or Shavuot as I originally assumed. This is due to the fact that, as I have long suspected, it now appears that the Earth may have indeed flipped 180 degrees or so at the time of the Great Flood, or possibly when Nimrod’s Empire was destroyed 300 or so years later. This means that the seasons are likely now 6 months out of whack! Therefore, the First Rapture, which is tied to the summer barley and wheat harvests, and to Shavuot or Pentecost, would have occurred in December if it had happened before the Flood. Incidentally, this is when it is early summer in the Southern Hemisphere.

Also, in the process of writing this article series, I was finally given the knowledge I needed to decipher dates hidden within the Antechamber of the Great Pyramid that is tied to the Great Tribulation, and the end date in that chamber, which is on June 1st, 2016, falls near to Pentecost or Shavuot. This means that the Second Rapture, which I now believe will be just before the Battle of Armageddon, is likely tied to Pentecost and the Summer Solstice rather than to Chanukah and the Winter Solstice as I originally supposed, and the First Rapture may be around Chanukah and Christmas instead. I reveal the amazing code hidden in this chamber of the Pillar of Enoch, and the dates it yields, in the last or eighth article in this review series, and I feel it is a must-read for all students of my work.

Looking at this prophetic Chanukiah illustration, you will see that I chose to place Purim before Chanukah, although it falls after Chanukah in the late winter on the Jewish calendar. I did so because the celebration of Purim was initiated hundreds of years before the celebration of Chanukah during the 70-year exile of the Jews in Babylon, while Chanukah began to be celebrated after the Maccabees reestablished Jerusalem as an Israelite stronghold and rededicated its Temple to Yahweh in the Second Century BC. Purim, which celebrates the victory of the Jewish people over their enemies, therefore historically and prophetically came before Chanukah, which celebrates the re-dedication of the Temple. It also pays to note here that Purim may be tied to the defeat of the wicked in the Battle of Armageddon, while Ezekiel’s visionary Temple to Yahweh that likely will be built and utilized during the Millennial Rule of Christ is prophetically tied to Chanukah.

Now, after discovering the prophetic nature of the Hallel Psalms, I deduced that the years 2010 and 2018 might serve as a divine frame around the Tribulation. I also assumed that this period of nine years that are tied to Psalms 110 through 118 and the years 2010 through 2018 would see the fulfillment of the seven-year Tribulation in the years 2011 through 2017. However, it is possible that Daniel’s Seventieth Prophetic “Week” may not necessarily be a seven year period, but could be up to eight years long, with the ninth year marked by the official establishment of Yahshua’s Millennial Kingdom.

If this were to hold true, then Psalm 119, which is tied to the year 2019, might be meant to serve as a divine hymn of praise celebrating the establishment of God’s righteous rule over the entire Earth. Fascinatingly, Psalm 119 is the longest psalm in the Bible and it is often recited in full by devout Jews at the conclusion of the Passover Feast along with Psalm 136. Meanwhile, Psalms 113 through 118, which are known as the “Great Hallel” or “Great Praise” (and may be tied to the Great Tribulation!), are traditionally read as a main part of the Passover celebration liturgy. The Gospel of Matthew indicates that Yahshua and His apostles did sing a hymn immediately after their celebration of Passover ended, and just before Yahshua’s arrest and crucifixion:
~*~ Matthew 26:26-30 (NKJV) ~*~
“And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, “Take, eat; this is My body.” Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father’s kingdom.” And when they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.”
As noted in the last verse of this Scripture, Yahshua and the apostles sang a hymn, and that hymn could have been Psalm 119, though Psalm 136, which is also a Hallel Psalm that begins with the phrase “Praise the Lord” like Psalms 110 through 118, was also used. Fascinatingly, Psalm 119 is an acrostic hymn, meaning that one stanza or section of the Psalm is tied to one or more of the twenty-two letters of the Hebrew alphabet. As noted in my book “The Language of God in Prophecy”, Psalm 119 stands out as the only one of the many acrostic hymns in the Bible that contains a section for every letter of the Hebrew alphabet, while the others are missing a section for two or more letters. This suggests that Psalm 119 is meant to commemorate the completion of a great act of God in history and eternity.

Following is a small section of Psalm 119 taken from the stanzas devoted to “Mem”, the thirteenth letter of the Hebrew alphabet, and one of five Hebrew letters that has a unique finial written form:
~*~ Psalm 119:97-102 (NKJV) ~*~
~ Mem ~

“Oh, how I love Your law!
It is my meditation all the day.
You, through Your commandments,
make me wiser than my enemies;
For they are ever with me.
I have more understanding than all my teachers,
For Your testimonies are my meditation.
I understand more than the ancients,
Because I keep Your precepts.
I have restrained my feet from every evil way,
That I may keep Your word.
I have not departed from Your judgments,
For You Yourself have taught me.”
In my book “The Language of God in Prophecy”, I wrote about a fascinating correlation between the finial letters in the Hebrew Aleph-Bet and five years falling between 2011 and 2018. These five finial Hebrew letters, and the years that they correspond to, may therefore also be connected to the portion of the Tribulation period known as Daniel’s 70th Week, or Jacob’s Trouble. This is the same time period that the Hallel Psalms also appear to correlate with. These finial letters, and their meanings, are as follows:

1. The finial form of the 11th letter called “Kaf” corresponds to 2011, and means “Crown of Glory”, as in Yahshua’s Crown, and the crowns of His saints.

2. The finial form of the 13th letter called “Mem” corresponds to 2013 and means “Concealed”, which may an allusion to the Rapture, which will conceal and protect the saints from the wicked schemes of the Devil.

3. The finial form of the 14th letter called “Nun” corresponds to 2014 and means “Rising Again”, which may be referring to the raising up of the Two Witnesses from the dead, along with the repentant Foolish Virgins.

4. The finial form of the 17th letter called “Pey” corresponds to 2017 and means “An Open Mouth of Praise”, which could be an allusion to the joy believers will feel at the Second Coming of Yahshua.

5. The finial form of the 18th letter called “Tzadek” or “Righteous” corresponds to 2018 and means “The Righteous Standing Tall”, which could be referring to the beginning of the Millennial Kingdom, in which the saints will rule with Yahshua.

Though I am not one hundred percent certain that these finial letters are indeed referring to the years of the Tribulation, I think they do! One reason is because they serve as an additional or third witness to the two other prophetic correlations that appear to be targeting these same years, which are the Hallel Psalms 111 through 118, and the Blood Moon patterns found through study of the Signs in the Heavens that are targeting 2011, 2014, 2015, and 2018. So, I think that all believers should prayerfully consider these correlations, and ask our Father Yahweh God what they mean before rejecting my hypotheses about them out of hand.


****************************************
IMPORTANT NOTE:
Due to its length, this article has been presented in eight parts.
The links to the other sections of the article appear below:

Part 1. Article Introduction
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-autumn-feasts-and-psalm-108.html

Part 2. My First Two Prophetic Gems:
The Hallel Psalms and Autumn Feasts Prophecy
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-first-two-prophetic-gems-hallel.html

Part 3. My Third Prophetic Gem: The Yom Kippur Year
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-third-prophetic-gem-yom-kippur-year.html

Part 4. My Fourth Prophetic Gem: The Signs in the Heavens
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-fourth-prophetic-gem-signs-in.html

Part 5. My Fifth Prophetic Gem: The Prophecy in Psalm 108
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-fifth-prophetic-gem-prophecy-in.html

Part 6. My Sixth Prophetic Gem: The Witness of the Pillar of Enoch
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-sixth-prophetic-gem-witness-of.html

Part 7. A Closer Look At Taurus, Orion, Ophiuchus & Scorpio
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2012/03/closer-look-at-taurus-orion-ophiuchus.html

Part 8. A New Revelation Tied to the Pillar of Enoch
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-revelation-tied-to-pillar-of-enoch.html


****************************************

If you have been blessed by this information,
please consider helping the Pillar of Enoch Ministry
with your tithes and offerings, as the Holy Spirit leads.

To Purchase A Tribulation Time Chart: 
To Purchase My Books: http://pillar-of-enoch.com/bookstore

Yahshua is coming SOON! Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!