Sunday, June 01, 2014

There Are Many Hidden Rapture Messages In The Feasts of Israel!

Illustration from my book: “The Language of God in Humanity”

I was just reminded about a section in my 675-page book “The Language of God in Humanity” where I shared my thoughts about the Prophetic Messages in the story of Ruth and its connection to the Rapture of the Church.

I discussed the story of the Gentile woman Ruth who married the Israelite Boaz on pages 113 to 118 of that book. I wrote that section sometime before 2006, so I’d forgotten about it! Boaz is named in our Messiah Yahshua’s genealogy in the Gospel of Matthew, Chapter 1.

Here is the link to the Book Excerpt that contains my thoughts on the prophetic meaning of the Book of Ruth, as well as information about the prophetic meaning of the Book of Esther in relation to the Gentile Church
“The Language of God in Humanity” Chapter 2,
The Prophecies Hidden in the Feasts of Israel:

If you would like to take a closer look at the entire book that this excerpt came from, or you would like to purchase the book, you may do so from my descriptive page about the book here:
The Language of God in Humanity -
Synopsis, Cover, and Excerpts
Don’t lose your focus and don’t get discouraged!
Yahshua our beloved Messiah is coming very soon!

Your Sister in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
Ministry Web Site: http://pillar-of-enoch.com

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/helenalehman

~~****~~***~~****~~

Links To Purchase My Language of God Series Books:

At the POEM Web Site:

At Amazon.com:

~~****~~***~~****~~

CLICK HERE TO GIVE POEM A DONATION:

Other Methods To Give A Gift:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!