Saturday, June 21, 2014

WARNING: ARE YOUR EARS GETTING TICKLED TO HELL?

ON THE GRAPHIC ABOVE: 
2 Timothy 4:3-4 (NASB) - “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 4 and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.”
The following is a very revealing conversation that went on between myself and another believer on Facebook after they unfriended me. I am sharing it as a lesson in why the Church is in such deep and perilous trouble due to False Teachers and False Gospels. If it causes you to no longer wish to be my friend also, that can't be helped. I must continue to share the truth and warn the Body of Christ, even if the truth sometimes hurts.

Conversation started at 5:39 am on June 21st, 2014, the Summer Solstice:

Shalom Disgruntled Sister in Christ.

Could you let me know why you took me off of your friend's list after I accepted it? I'm curious since you said that you loved my blog, but then later unfriended me without any explanation.

Thanks,
Helena

Today
8:40am
From Disgruntled Sister in Christ

Hi Helena, please take no offence...I began to read other articles and cannot agree about certain things i.e. I watch Joyce Meyer daily and think she is doing a sterling job as an overcomer of child abuse such as I...It was God and my FAITH that led me to the truth, as with her and what I have come to know is through His guidance.  I personally do not believe that she or Joel Osteen have bad intentions as he too has great messages to share with his audience.  It is really just a matter of opinion and personal choice. Please kindly address me in private as I would do with you.

Today
9:42 am
Helena Lehman

Dear Disgruntled Sister in Christ,

I don't take any offense, but I am sorry that you were offended by my recent article about the False Signs and Wonders and Health and Wealth Gospels being preached in many churches today, even though it was only one of many of my articles that have nothing to do with these false preachers and false Gospels. I'm sorry that this one negative article dissuaded you from delving deeper into the wealth of knowledge about God and His Son and Spirit on my web site and blog, especially since the majority of it doesn't mention the names of any preachers other than myself and the writers of the Bible.

But, for your information, I have done research on both Joyce Meyer and Joel Osteen and what they teach, and it soon became obvious to me that neither one is preaching the whole truth. They may say things that are uplifting and pleasing to the ears, but they do not warn their flocks about the great apostasy that is sweeping the Laodicean or End Time Church because they are a part of it. They also do not address the wages of sin or beseech their flocks to repent and give up their love of the world in order to follow Christ.

They no not warn people that Yahshua is coming down from Heaven soon to judge the world and slay the wicked, and they need to prepare their hearts for the greater reality of Heaven or lose the right to go there! Those who preach a watered down Gospel that does not include these warnings are NOT friends of Christ or preachers of righteousness! They are wicked leaders who will be spit out of Yahshua's mouth when He comes to save His own.

I do not doubt that these teachers you appreciate have some great teachings to share. I was swayed by some of their teachings also in the past, but then soon realized how spiritually bankrupt most of them are. This is because their Gospel is watered down and lukewarm, and Yahshua detests this in those who profess to shepherd His people Israel. As it says in the Book of Revelation:

To The Lukewarm Church: “And to the angel of the Church of the Laodiceans write,

‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: 15 “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. 17 Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked— 18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. 21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

22 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the Churches.”’”

I pray that God will open your eyes regarding these people. In the meantime, please don't shut out my teachings, because I can guarantee that you will NOT hear about the deeper things of God that I teach about from lukewarm preachers like Osteen and Meyer.

Love and Blessings,
Helena Lehman
Ministry Web Site: http://pillar-of-enoch.com
Ministry Blog: http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!