Sunday, August 31, 2014

RAPTURE PROMISE IN A JEWISH WEDDING AT NIGHT, AND THE FRAGRANCE OF ROSES

Jewish Style Wedding under a Canopy or Chuppah - Click Image To Enlarge
On 8-30-2014, by chance (or providence!), I watched a show called "Extreme Builds" on TV that featured a man and a woman starting a new life together. Their names are Meryl and Russel, and I had no idea that the two were Jewish until their wedding ceremony, which was featured after a large part of the show focused on their rebuilding of Russel's Malibu beachfront home.

As I watched the workers prepare the grounds for the wedding that had been carefully planned for months, a man was shown making a pattern with pink rose petals in the grass that paved the procession aisle between rows of pink rose bedecked white lawn chairs. At that moment, a miracle began to occur as I suddenly could smell the fragrance of roses wafting through my living room!

My husband was sitting there, and I asked him if he could smell the fragrance of roses, and he shook his head. When I insisted that I started to smell roses as soon as I saw them being featured in the wedding on TV, he just shrugged while I smiled in wonderment as the sensation continued. But I was in for still another surprise as the wedding coverage continued and I saw that the couple getting married were Jewish - judging by the rabbi wearing a blue and white prayer shawl that was officiating, and the large white Chuppah that he and the Groom stood under as they waited for the bride to appear!

As the wife to be glided up the rose-strewn grass of the aisle, I admired Meryl, who was dressed like a princess in a stunning white lace and satin gown. I took all this in as I wondered at the fact that this was a Jewish Wedding and I could smell roses as if I was there, and I knew then that God had made me see this wedding and smell the roses as a promise of things to come at the Wedding of the Lamb!

Jewish Wedding Chuppah - Click To Enlarge
As I realized this, I suddenly felt so much more at peace than I have lately. I continued to feel that peace and joy, and continued to smell the fragrance of roses all through the Jewish wedding ceremony, which took place under a Chuppah by candle and torchlight at night on their private Resort Club grounds.

I smiled broadly as there were cheers of Mazel Tov at the moment that Russel the Jewish groom smashed a symbolic glass under the heel of his right shoe. I smelled the roses as the new couple beamed at each other during the reception that followed, and I still smelled the roses as they began their new life together in their magnificent new cliff-side home overlooking the ocean.

Even now - as I sit here in my far more humble kitchen writing to share this with all of you -  I can still smell the wonderful fragrance of roses! But that's not all I wanted to share, because this all ties in to the Word of knowledge that I received early this morning, after I suddenly felt a wave of anxiety as I looked at our hopeless debt load and lack of funds.

At the moment the anxiety started to creep into my consciousness, I cried out to God and asked Him if we'd ever see the end of all this debt. Not even a moment later, I heard the voice of God's Spirit within telling me: “Do not worry about money, for I am with you, and I am coming for you soon. Your current worries soon won't matter. Rest in Me.”

He then reminded me of the passage in the Book of Revelation about the Marriage of the Lamb, with the Lamb referring to Yahshua, Who is our Passover Lamb. This Marriage will be in Heaven, and those caught up in the Rapture will attend it as the honored Bride and her Wise Virgin attendants per the Parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins. It is recorded as follows:
“And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, “Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! 7 Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” 8 And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.” ~ Revelation 19:6-8
I nearly cried as a comfortable silence  enveloped me while God's peace washed over me. I felt enormously better after that Word of Knowledge, and I wanted to share this Word so that it could bless all of you too. Rejoice, fellow brethren, for I received a double promise today that our Adonai Yahshua is coming for His faithful Bride and her Wise Virgin attendants very soon, and soon our debts won't matter anymore! At that time:
“God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” 5 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” ~ Revelation 21:4-5
And so I too am writing a true and faithful word to renew the hope of Yahshua's beloved ones. Look up, for our blessed deliverance from this wicked world draws very near! For further comfort and hope, I've linked to a very special excerpt from my book: "The Language of God In Humanity", which shares the prophetic information hidden in Yahshua's Wedding Parables, as well as in traditional Jewish Wedding Customs, which all point to the Rapture of Yahshua's Bride before the Great Tribulation. The link leads to a PDF file saved at my Pillar of Enoch Ministry Web site that you can download and read in the free software program called Adobe Acrobat Reader:

Yahshua’s Wedding Parables - Allusions to the 
Rapture and Second Coming - PDF File 

MARANATHA! He Is Coming Quickly! 
Amen and Hallelu-Yah!

Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
Ministry Web Site: http://pillar-of-enoch.com

~~****~~****~~****~~

ADDITIONAL ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE 
BRIDE OF CHRIST AND THE WISE VIRGINS:


~~****~~****~~****~~

POEM Ministry Needs Financial Help! 
Please visit the site below to find ways to give:

Thank You For Your Love, Prayers and Support! 

~~****~~****~~****~~
NOTE ABOUT PHOTO: This is not a photo of Meryl and Russel's wedding, though it is similar. This photo was taken from a web site as an example of one of the events they were involved in planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!