Wednesday, March 04, 2015

WISHING YOU A HAPPY PURIM 2015!

Image from Movie "One Night With The King"
~*~ Esther 7:3-4 ~*~
Queen Esther answered and said, “If I have found favor in your sight, O king...let my life be given me at my petition, and my people at my request. For we have been sold, my people and I, to be destroyed, to be killed, and to be annihilated.”
In honor of Purim this March 4th and 5th, 2015, I am sharing a link to a highly important article about the prophetic significance of Purim, which is derived from my book: “The Language of God in Humanity”.

I shared this book excerpt in article form on my Ministry Blog for Purim in 2009 because it shows how all of the characters, situations and plot twists in the story of Esther are allegorically tied to the events of the Tribulation and Great Tribulation, and therefore have a very valuable message to share with the True Church here on Earth as we await the Rapture. Here is a direct link to it:
  
“The Feast of Purim Tied to the Great Tribulation!”

Please Read And Share It! I also wanted to share a link to my favorite movie covering the book of Esther, which is available to watch for free on YouTube in its entirety.  Here is the direct link to it and an embedded version of it:

Full Length Movie: “One Night With The King”

May you be deeply blessed by these offerings, and may you always remember the courage of Esther, and the allegorical connection of her story to the Bride of Christ and the Great Tribulation.

God Bess You and Maranatha! 
Yahshua is coming again very soon! 

Your Sister in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
Ministry Blog: http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/
Ministry Web Site: http://pillar-of-enoch.com/

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/helenalehman

~~****~~****~~****~~****~~
This Purim and Passover Season, Please Consider Supporting This Ministry With A Periodic Cash Gift or Annual Gift Using PayPal, Go Fund Me, or by Mailing a Check or Money Order. All the information to use these gift giving features can be found on my Pillar of Enoch Ministry web site contact page here:  
http://www.pillar-of-enoch.com/contact.html
~*~ 2 Corinthians 9:6-8 ~ The Cheerful Giver ~*~
“But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 7 So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. 8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.”
~~****~~****~~****~~****~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!