Saturday, December 19, 2015

STRIVE TO KEEP CHRIST IN CHANUKAH AND CHRISTMAS!


We all need to remember what Chanukah and Christmas stand for: the Light and Peace of Liberty and Freedom in Christ, and the Truth of Love, Faith and Charity that permeates everything we do for others at this time of year. It is what gives us the Joy and Hope we need to carry us through every storm without fear or hate. God bless you all, my Beloved Brothers and Sisters, and please make a major effort to remember and SHARE the true Light and Spirit of Christmas and Chanukah, Who is Yahshua Ha Mashiach, or Jesus the Christ - instead of forgetting Him with a focus on all that He hates.

Please focus on what Christ loves instead! Love and give hope to one another! Be there for each other, and strive to be kind and bring joy and peace into one another's lives this season, and all throughout the coming year, for as long as we are on this Earth!

~*~ REMEMBER, WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM! ~*~

In Yahshua or Jesus we are given Liberty and Freedom from the strict legalism of the Law. This means that, unlike in the time of Moses - when people were put to death for the slightest infractions of the Law - we are called to show mercy, compassion and grace when dealing with our own sins and the sinners around us. We are also called to celebrate the coming of Christ with joy in our hearts even if we suffer hardship for His sake, and while we worship and adore Him and pray to His Father and ours through Him.

The fact that Yahshua was conceived at Chanukah, which often occurs near to the time of Christmas, and shares the same season (winter), the same numeric day (the 25th), and the same basic themes (i.e joy in our salvation, glory and joy in following God's light, seeking and finding God despite a world that loves Satan, etc.) is cause enough to celebrate Christ's conception, birth, and the recognition of His amazing power, perfection and kingship by the Wise Men that followed a star to find Him.

TO THAT I SAY: "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

~*~ A SPECIAL HOLIDAY APPEAL ~*~
FROM HELENA LEHMAN of POEM

The Pillar of Enoch Ministry (POEM) is operated by only one person on this Earth, and that is me, Helena Lehman, and - due to the fact that I am chronically ill - I am unemployed outside of this writing and preaching ministry that I carry out on this blog, through my "Language of God Book Series", and on Facebook and Twitter.

So at this time - outside of the occasional sales I do on E-Bay for myself and on commission for others - I have no income. In addition, my husband is unemployed again. So during this joyful time of giving and remembering others in need surrounding the coming of our Messiah Yahshua or Jesus, I ask you to please consider giving me a gift this year of $20 or more, either through my "Go Fund Me" account, or directly through Paypal, using the links below:

To Give through Go Fund Me:

To Give Through PayPal via my POEM site:

Thank you for considering it, and if you can't give right now, that's okay. Like us, many people are suffering hardship right now, and my heart goes out to you as I pray for all my brothers and sisters around the world who are in need. Just remember to pray for me any my ministry too, and ask God to provide for me and my husband as we wait for a miraculous breakthrough via God's glorious love and provision - perhaps with a great new job for my husband, or through a new earning venue for me, or through another unknown source.

In the meantime, Please Visit my POEM Web Site to learn more about the Pillar of Enoch Ministry at: http://pillar-of-enoch.com, and please read the other articles I linked to below the affirm all the reasons why we should continue to celebrate Christmas in relation to its connection to Chanukah!

~*~ With Great Love and Many Blessings, from Helena Lehman ~*~


FOUR ARTICLES THAT CELEBRATE AND AFFIRM
THE CHANUKAH - CHRISTMAS CONNECTION:

To Enrich Your Holiday Experience, Please Read and Share the Following
POEM Articles About Chanukah and Christmas by Helena Lehman:

Yahshua’s First Advent
Ties to Chanukah and Christmas

A FASCINATING CONNECTION
BETWEEN CHANUKAH AND PASSOVER

DON'T LET ANYONE DETER YOU FROM
CELEBRATING YAHSHUA'S INCARNATION!

Where Is Christ In Christmas? -
Rethinking A Secularized Christian
Holiday From A Messianic Perspective



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!