Sunday, August 28, 2016

I Heard A Loud Trumpet Sound Again!

Rabbis Blowing Shofars on Rosh Hashanah - Click To Enlarge
I just remembered something that happened late in the evening on August 26th, and God has moved me to write about it! So here is what happened: I had gone to bed around 1 am on Friday (so it was actually already Saturday, August 27th!), and I was having trouble falling asleep, when I suddenly heard a loud noise! it was like a cross between a trumpet, and the sound of rusty machinery gears trying to move, and it distinctly sounded like it was coming from the West (the direction of the end, or sunset!) since I heard it loudest coming from outside of my angled, northwest-facing bedroom window!

When I heard this sound, I also heard my husband wake out of a sound sleep because he heard it too, and I said aloud "What the heck was that?", to which Steve was silent, since he had no clue. It repeated a second time after that, and then a third time where it was much shorter and quieter, and then it stopped, and we both finally fell asleep. But since I didn't get up and write what happened down when it happened, I forgot about it until now!

It was the same exact sound that I have heard on numerous videos on YouTube from all around the world over the past few years. Though these sounds may have something to do with the CERN experiments deep inside the Earth, it also may be God's hand on the Earth to serve as a warning that the Trumpets blown at the Rapture - and the Sudden Destruction of the world that will accompany it - are getting very near!

With these back-to-back Signs in the Heavens consisting of the Jupiter-Venus Conjunction on August 27th and the Annular Eclipse on September 1st, 2016, as well as the end of Summer at the Autumn Equinox on September 22nd, 2016, and the end of this Jubilee Year approaching on the Feast of Trumpets - I am geared up and ready to leave in the Rapture at any moment. The Feasts of Trumpets, also known as Rosh Hashanah, is either on September 1st and 2nd according to the Torah Calendar, or on October 1st and 2nd according to the Jews. So you should be striving to be ready too - at all times!

To get ready, repent of all known sins, say you're sorry, ask God to forgive you, and forgive everyone who has wronged you just as God forgives you when you repent. Also ask God and those whom you have hurt for forgiveness, and make restitution whenever possible. Hold no bitterness in your heart, and always strive to act with kindness, mercy, love and compassion

We should strive to be this way at all times, no matter how vile others are toward us - but only if there is hope for them. If God tells you to move on and let go of an argumentative person through His Spirit, do not cast your pearls before swine. You do not have to allow yourself to get beaten into the ground by an enemy to know when to retreat! Instead, pray for all these lost souls at a distance, and ask God to help them to repent before the end.

I just wanted to share this in case the Rapture is close, and I feel that it is. Indeed, it could be any day now! So please take time to pray, repent, forgive and tie up all the loose ends in your spiritual and emotional life now!

By the way, this is not the first time I heard this "trumpet mixed with rusty gears" sound! I heard it for the first time a few years ago, during the day time, but coming from the same direction. Here is a link to a YouTube Video that plays the sound of Shofars, or Jewish Ram's Horn Trumpets being blown, and I wanted to share it because what I heard sounded a good deal like this, only with a sound like the mechanical creaking of rusty gears added to it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ht0ailWQf8

Maranatha, and God bless you all!

Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
Author of the Language of God Book Series
http://pillar-of-enoch.com

PS: I am going to past another article soon (hopefully by tonight) with graphics showing the Signs in the Heavens that I mentioned above, and their possible significance. So stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!